Thursday, December 9, 2010

hiya CAFFY !

So it would seem that moustaches are fairly popular, when I started my hobby business making things out of felt I never thought it would actually take off, but since having my moustaches in a magazine and article here and there I now have a huge order of 140 moustaches for a wedding. very exciting times, also very busy times seeing as I'm working flat out for the terracotta warriors exhibition boy oh boy.


Not much time to do anything, although i have made time to grocery shop and re read the sookie stackhouse series again. I do just love them, and I do love lying on the lounge grating chocolate with my sharp teeth while reading and having our lovely kittens fall asleep on my belly, it sure is a nice way to spend time during this shitty summer. I have also had time to spend with my beloved boyfriend. though not nearly enough. it never is so ive made speech bubbles that say 'Hey i love you' and stuck them coming out of my mouth on all our photos together so that when im not around he still knows it.
Our housemate will be moving out this weekend and we are both hyped to start spring cleaning and re arranging things around the house it will be so lovely. i have so many plans and so many things can come out of storage and be put out on display.

I have become addicted to these most fantastic vegan chunky beef pies that are at a small cafe near glenfield station called cafe affinity. they are the most delicious pies I have ever had and even my boyfriend who is a hardcore carnivore couldn't believe it wasn't meat. yummo dadda. must spread the word and I found out that there is a vegan cake shop in leumeah

http://puredawning.com.au/

i bought a magazine today and it had the lady from the tv series nighty night in it. oh how i miss watching that. it brought back the best possible memories. the line "HIYA CAFFY' is the best



ooooooh yeah! things are swell

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily,
    My first visit to your blog, found you through Diana's Blog.

    a Big WOW on your mustaches in a magazine. Way to go!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete