Monday, March 28, 2011

long time!


My newly organised wardrobe for all my felty goodness and business stuff.


I almost forgot I even had a blog, it's been so long since I've been on here. well yesterday I spent all day cleaning out my workspace to get it work able again (well not all day, I went for a walk in the morning with my friend diana, we then had breakfast of avocado on toast and the best coffee we have made yet, then shower, wash hair, diana went to work) I cleaned and grazed and then had no time to use my wonderfully organised room. so I guess lucky in a way I woke up with a swollen throat with ample time to do nothing except drink 'cough no more' tea (which was branded poison by work friends of mine that tried it once) and make ginger, lemon, carrot and apple juice.
So now I have so much space to use. I cleared an entire table and dedicated 4 shelves to wedding creations which I will be coming up with shortly. Above is the outcome of my cleaning, I wish I had before photos as it was a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment